Warning- Under these links you
may find some "spoiler" information. Parts of the plot may
be given away. You have been warned!|
- Drudwyn- Athurian Legend (Knight)
- The King's best and most trusted Knight
- Main character in the game.
- A buff young man. A strong character, weak magic, and kinda slow.
- Not such a strong character, but the strongest possible starting magic.
- A fighter, a fairly well balanced character.
- A weaker character in defence, but swift and attacks well.
- Shadonian Mage
- Eventually, no matter how Seth begins, he will become a Shad.
- Dwarfish little guy. He's only with the
party a short while.
- Elfish guy. He will join the party shorty
after you loose Gerwin. He has a rich past.
- Venetia- Celtic (blessed)
- She is picked up about halfway through the
game while Staulker is in the party. She is very
much like Seth in many ways.
- Ormad- Anglo (sad)
- King of Talibah, father to Seth.
- Miriam- Armenian (rebelious)
- Queen of Talibah, mother to Eznik.
- Eznik- Armenian (50th century philosopher)
- Queen's son via Phelon. Everyone, including
Eznik himself, beleives that he is the son
- Phelon- Celtic (wolf)
- Queen's lover for one night. Aristocratic
man in Talibah.
- Safiya- Egyptian (pure)
- Mother of Seth. She is also the King's
- Uther- Authorian Legend
- Red haired angry king of a northern territory.
Basically a noble man, but he rules with alot
of brute force.
- A young and beautiful elf. She captures the heart of
Staulker, but Staulker doesn't realize it until
its too late.
- A shad with powers as great as Phonovan's. But,
power goes to her head. Vanity and greed overcome